AMAS is recruiting new members for its content panel. The panel consists of experienced writers and editors who help to provide content services for AMAS clients on a project-by-project basis, often to tight deadlines. Rates of remuneration are highly competitive.
AMAS is Ireland’s leading internet consultancy. The company is retained by blue-chip clients across all key sectors, and its services include online strategy, research, online marketing and content.
AMAS generates high-quality content for a wide variety of online channels – promotional websites, eCommerce websites, mobile, social media, intranets and email newsletters. Our editors provide persuasive online content that is edited, optimised and formatted correctly, promotes client brands and is optimised for search engines.
Members of the content panel:
- Write, revise and proof content
- Work from a wide variety of sources, ranging from face-to-face or phone interviews to rewrites of material from client companies
- Provide content in multiple formats, from web pages and email to print
- Adjust the style and tone of content to suit the target audience, such as business readers or consumers
- Create plain English versions of technical, financial or scientific content
- Apply writing for the web techniques to content (easy to scan, with calls to action)
- Optimise content for search engines (headlines, excerpts, metadata, linking text)
- Have a good grasp of house styles used by leading media organisations
- Take part in project briefing sessions – these include conference calls and/or meetings at AMAS’s office in Dublin
How to apply
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a track record of writing and editing specifically for the web, along with some experience of using SEO techniques. (If you don’t know what SEO is, the job probably isn’t for you.)
Pitch yourself in a short letter, plus a brief CV and at least three samples of your work (URLs will do) by Wednesday 5 September to info [at] amas [dot] ie
Please note: submissions with typos will not be considered.